WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Browsing cookies are essential to allow you to move around the site and use all of its features. Without these cookies, the services you request, such as a shopping cart to proceed with your purchase or e-billing, cannot be provided. Browsing cookies are necessary in this sense as they are used to store a unique identifier for the management and identification of a user as unique from other users who are visiting the site at the same time. Examples of "events" for which the use of navigation cookies is necessary:
- Remembering previous actions, in the case of backward navigation within the same session
- Management and passing of security tokens to the various services provided within the same site to identify, for example, the status of the visitor (registered, not registered)
- Navigation of the restricted area of the site
- Routing of clients to specific versions/applications of a service
These cookies may be managed directly by www.monile.it or by third-party partners. Performance cookies can be session or persistent and their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information about how a visitor uses the site (example: pages visited). Under no circumstances do these cookies collect information intended to identify the user. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated anonymously and is used for the purpose of improving the functionality of the site, including Web Analytics, affiliate systems, error management, A/B testing or multi-testing.
These cookies may be owned by www.monile.it or any partners. These cookies relate to actions taken by users on the site. They can be used, for example, to avoid offering for the second time to a user a service previously offered and declined. Functional cookies allow users of a site to remember user choices, including user name, language, country of origin, etc. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track user behavior on other sites. Functional cookies are essential to enable the site to remember settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, color etc; remember a choice so that a user is no longer required to fill out a questionnaire, detect whether a service has already been offered etc...
THIRD-PARTY MARKETING/RETARGETING COOKIES
These cookies are used by partners of www.monile.it in order to present banner ads from www.monile.it within other sites. As you browse www.monile.it, these same cookies are also used to show you products that may be of interest to you or similar to those you have previously looked at, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies may allow them to connect to your computer or other device and track the data saved: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other device used while browsing our site.
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. This may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and enjoying all the special features of the site. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). In any case, parts of our Site can only be used in their fullness if your browser accepts cookies (e.g. the add to cart and purchase functions). Below are brief instructions on how to do this in the four most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Click the 'Tools' icon in the upper right corner and select 'Internet Options'. In the pop-up window, select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust your cookie settings.
- Google Chrome: Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'. Then select 'Show advanced settings' and change the 'Privacy' settings.
- Mozilla Firefox: From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner select 'Options'. In the pop-up window select 'Privacy'. Here you will be able to adjust your cookie settings.
- Safari: From the drop-down settings menu in the upper right corner, select 'Preferences'. Select 'Security' and here you can adjust your cookie settings.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable third-party or marketing/retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytic cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data about your browsing, you can download the Google Analytics Disabling Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.